WellNow Urgent Care takes pride in creating an environment filled with meaningful work and opportunities by investing in our colleagues. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes numerous continuing education options. WellNow has over 180+ locations across, New York, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and we are continuing to grow! That means our colleagues can transfer facilities in any of the markets we serve. We are committed to offering our patients the best care by adding talented healthcare professionals.
As a WellNow Provider, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to improving the delivery of quality healthcare to our Urgent Care patients and Occupational Health clients, while being part of a medical community in which you are supported in your growth as a medical professional.
Full-time Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants can expect to earn up to $85.00 per hour, plus an additional monthly bonus. Average top providers in our company in 2021 averaged a $2500 bonus per month!
In addition to this generous salary, we offer a flexible work schedule and a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
* Medical benefits, FSA/HSA, Vision
* 401K plan with a company match
* Free urgent care visits for employee and immediate family members
* Sign-On Bonus
* Monthly bonus based on performance
* Team building events
* No call
* Ability for promotional growth, we are growing!
Why choose WellNow:
* "The staff has developed a close-knit family feel and together we care for the people who need us."
* "They encourage our growth within the organization. I'm paid very well for my hard work and recognized by my peers often."
* "WellNow is a growing company that has NPs and PAs in leadership positions. I really have enjoyed working here and the opportunities that I have had as a developing leader."
Minimum Education and Experience:
* 2+ years of emergency medicine or 3+ years' experience in high volume urgent care, which includes the ability to manage adult and pediatric patients.
* Licensure in the state in which you are applying as a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner required.
* Must be in good standing with no restrictions to practice in the state where you are applying.
Join our team of remarkable providers, be trained to accurately diagnose, and treat a wide range of ailments and play an integral role in encouraging our PULSE values.
WellNow is an EOE.