Sales Recruiters Chicago has an immediate opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager, for our Construction, Demolition and Recycling Business Line.
SRC is seeking a Territory Sales Manager who will contribute to a stimulating and competitive environment while providing industry-leading solutions to customers in the Construction, Demolition and Recycling Industry. We promote ourselves as an Industry trendsetter, bringing new technologies to the market and empowering our team members to use their ingenuity in order to deliver their best performance. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain manufacturing sales experience while working in a leadership role with the global market leader.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for the development of sales in the assigned territory through the integration of new dealers and direct animation of existing partners and in turn, creating profitable growth.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager or Managing Director of the company, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Real-time assessment of our business position in the territory (i.e., SWOT analysis, customer needs and expectations, market share, revenue, customer input, competition, etc.)
- Creation of a sound business plan and on-going activity sales plan
- Execution of all sales processes and strategies
- Development of complete customer satisfaction in all accounts
- Development of positive relationships in all accounts
- Development of the distribution network and new accounts
- Formal introduction of all new products to customers and distribution, with customer specific value focus
- Accurate territory forecasting
- Driving product development
- Maintenance of existing accounts
- Sales Growth in the assigned territory
- Assessing customer's needs and resources in all industry segments
- Maintaining customer database and CRM customer profiles
- Providing customers with up-to-date information such as: Price change, new product release, trade show presence, changes in terms and conditions etc.
- Coordinate local trade shows and assist with National and International trade shows if needed
- Provide proper sales / after sales Support to dealers in territory
The territory for this position is the following: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Wisconsin, Minnesota Nebraska, N/S Dakota. Extensive travel is involved.
Sales, Business Development, previous Construction Equipment/ Attachment sales preferred, however not mandatory.
Business to Business sales strategy, industrial/ manufacturing management, and strong mechanical or technical aptitude preferred, however not mandatory
University Degree or extended field experience is required
Our client offers a competitive salary and commission structure as well as an outstanding benefit package, which includes:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Matching 401K
- Generous paid holidays and vacation
Salary Details :
Base Salary: $75,000 per annum
Guaranteed commission (year 1 only): $30,000
Commission: 2% on total equipment sales (after 30K advanced portion)