If you seek an OB/GYN practice that is rewarding professionally and financially, consider this opportunity. We are looking for an OB/GYN to join our multi-specialty group that provides award-winning care in Fort Worth, Texas. Our service area is growing, and we are in need a patient-centered physician who will care for his/her patients like those they love the most. This employed physician opportunity will allow you to concentrate on your patients while we handle insurance contracts, start-up tasks and other business operations. In this multi-specialty group, you will enjoy:
- Start date: Q4 2021 or Q1 2022.
- Bilingual a PLUS, but not required.
- Ready and willing to establish a practice in our medical office building and deliver at our hospital.
- Guaranteed salary for the first 2 years, 100% productivity thereafter. No cap on income.
- Keep the control, lose the stress. You choose your degree of involvement in practice management.
- Service area of more than 350,000 with proven need for an OB/GYN
- OB Hospitalists coming in 2022 – easier call schedule!
- Level II NICU.
- Rated CMS 5 star hospital.
- No state income tax in Texas! And Fort Worth is the #1 growing city in the US this year.
- Excellent location in the DFW area.
- PLEASE, NO AGENCY SOLICITATION OR 3RD PARTY RECRUITERS.
We are locally partnered with Texas Health Resources (THR), the largest healthcare provider in the DFW area, and also with AdventHealth, our original parent company, and the largest protestant healthcare system in the nation. This allows us support both on the local level as well as the national level. We are looking forward to continue serving our surrounding communities with a new OBGYN on our staff!
Contact us for more information!
*Unable to sponsor J1 or H1B visas for this position.
*PLEASE, NO AGENCY SOLICITATION OR 3RD PARTY RECRUITERS
Location/Region: Mansfield, TX (76063)