Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Product Manager to our Product & UX team.
Reporting to our Director of Product, you will own your product development process end to end, from discovery and road mapping to execution and delivery.
As the Product Manager for our Infrastructure engineering team, your responsibilities will include:
* Scope and manage a growing suite of backend standalone services powering workflow automations and user-to-user communication tools.
* Define requirements for customer account creation & configuration, user permissions, authorization, authentication, and onboarding.
* Measure and maintain our expanding systems architecture with an eye toward scalability, security, and capacity.
* Translate the larger Product vision & strategy into tactical plans to ensure the Infrastructure team is directly contributing to key business metrics.
* Perform data analyses, own and drive KPIs, and leverage metrics to drive decisions, designs, and features.
* Collaborate with various stakeholders from Leadership, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success on new and ongoing initiatives.
* Present results, recommendations, and insights to a diverse audience of technical & non-technical team members.
* Manage a dedicated pod of engineers and lead weekly ceremonies towards effective prioritization & delivery.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
We have a unique culture here at Hireology and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
* Empathetic: While this role is focused on backend services, it’s critical that our users be considered and prioritized in the design and application of those services.
Always. * Curious and creative: You’ll be regularly asked to operate at a high capacity, so you’ll need to be able to identify solutions to complex problems that achieve a high impact with low effort.
* Results-oriented: You must have a proven record of driving results in high-growth companies and must have an inner drive to succeed.
* Effective communicator: Have an assertive & direct communication style with a flair for inspiring and motivating others.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate.
Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
* 2-4 years of product management experience with measured success stories, preferably in a SaaS environment.
* Experience with popular data analytics & visualization packages (e.g., Looker, Tableau, Google Analytics, Heap, etc.)
* Experience leading substantial aspects of product management.
That means identifying opportunities, defining a product roadmap, creating business cases, driving execution activities, and measuring results.
* Experience translating objectives into specific tactical plans.
You’ll need to define, measure, and improve key product metrics.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)