Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members and built an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Manager of Digital Operations to our team.
As the Manager of Digital Operations you’ll be responsible for:
* Digital strategy - building a varied portfolio of channels and competencies to drive results for our clients, enable us to deepen our engagements with existing clients, and unlock new markets
* Customer analytics - ensuring that our clients have accurate, digestible insights into their performance with key takeaways for future optimization.
* Leadership - developing a diverse team that consistently overachieves goals
* Content operations - delivering high-quality assets to our clients efficiently, constantly interrogating industry best practices and exceeding them
* Partner management - leveraging our partner networks to deliver on client and company goals, proactively seeking new partnerships and elevating existing relationships
* Collaboration & communication - working with a range of internal stakeholders such as Product, Corporate Development, Operations, Marketing, Customer Success & Sales to maximize strategic alignment and program success
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
* Creative and Curious - You’ll be able to find areas we can be better and you’ll work across the organization - and outside of it - for the best ways to make them better.
Then you’ll make them better. You’ll learn a ridiculous amount, because you have to and because you want to.
* Passionate about executing their strategy - You have a desire to own both strategy and execution for all programs, clients, and initiatives.
You will proactively develop plans, write content, roll out and measure results.
* A strong communicator - You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
You command attention when you present and love getting in front of large groups.
* Analytical - You have the ability to extract meaning from data and use findings to tell a cohesive, easily understood story.
* Efficient at multitasking - You thrive in an environment where you are managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
* Obsessed with details - Some people call them “the weeds”, but you’re a gardener.
You know them intimately because that’s the only way to know which ones are harmful and which ones are essential.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Manager of Digital Operations candidate.
Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
* Demonstrated the ability to execute and drive results
* Eagerness to learn, passion for data-driven decision-making, strong judgment to direct resources with incomplete information
* 5+ years experience in digital marketing, analytics, operations and/or product management
* Organized, methodical project manager with impeccable communication to stakeholders
* Proven people manager with a track record of developing and retaining high performers
* Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, and SEMRush, preferred
* Ability to synthesize and pull impactful analytics, leveraging tools such as Excel, BI platforms (such as Looker or Tableau), Google Analytics, and Product Analytics tools (such as Heap or Pendo)
* Skill in liaising directly with clients to improve outcomes and deliver outstanding experience
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)