Do you have Administrative experience and are looking for a new career opportunity?
The Suburban Collection is seeking a motivated Finance Assistant to join our team!
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Finance Team.
Company Overview: The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities: * Assist in sales process including pulling up, showing, and moving cars, getting vehicles appraised, checking in customers.
* Calling and making appointments on sales leads.
* Answering phone calls and assisting customers.
* Assist in Finance office including taking credit applications, checking credit, submit applications to the banks, work with banks to get approval on deals, typing car deals for delivery, package deals to send to the bank, and follow up on funding.
* Follow up with customers on CSI for new car deliveries.
* Help facilitate with customers in the service department.
* Schedule appointments for Aftermarket accessories.
* Monitor the office “Heat Sheet” to clean up deals
* Any other miscellaneous duties to help with the sales/finance process
* Previous experience in a challenging role with a proven track record of success.
* Valid Driver’s License. * Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Numerical ability for the purpose of understanding credit applications and structuring deals.
* Above average work ethic and drive with the ability to work independently.
* High level of objectivity with openness to feedback and change.
What we offer: * Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area.
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
* Vacation and Holiday pay. * Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop.
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations.
* Full benefits including maternity leave, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income, 401k with company match
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses).
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Ann Arbor, MI (48103)