Do you have experience as a Quick Lube Technician and are looking for a new opportunity?!
We are currently looking to add to our team!
As a Quick Lube Technician, you will be responsible for responsible for light vehicle maintenance.
Company Overview: The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities:
* Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
Quick Lube Technician
* Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities.
* Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve.
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications.
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
* High School Diploma or GED (required).
* ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred).
* One year in a service department. * Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What we offer: * Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area.
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
* Vacation and Holiday pay. * Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop.
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations.
* Full benefits including maternity leave, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income, 401k with company match
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses).
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Ann Arbor, MI (48103)