We are company that cares about our employees and we work to ensure your continued growth and success.
We are a family owned and operated dealership in Dallas for over 30 years with an outstanding culture and growing team. If you feel you would be a great fit with our amazing team, please apply!Benefits:
* Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans With Company Contribution Towards Premiums
* 401k Company Match (Fully Vested After 5 Years Of Employment)
* Referral / Bonus Program * Paid Vacation
* Paid Training for Technicians * Ongoing Training and Development
* Competitive Compensation * Annual Bonuses Paid At End Of Year
* Company Provided Life Insurance * Company Provided Long Term Disability
* Discounts On Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service
* Length Of Company Service Recognition Includes Rings, Diamonds & Even A Rolex Watch For 25 Years Of Service
RESPONSIBILITIES * Shared responsibilities of managing the accounting department for multi dealership entity.
* Reconcile bank accounts for dealership locations daily.
* Complete monthly reconciliations in a timely manner for reserves accounts and product warranties sold at time of sale.
Experience with JM&A products is helpful.
* Cancellations of warranty products. * Review of all scheduled and non-scheduled accounts monthly.
* Must be familiar with monthly Sales Tax, Battery Tax and VIT Tax reporting.
* Prepare financial statements in a timely manner to the Corporate Controller for review.
* Submit financial statements to all manufacturers and banks in a timely manner.
* Process all insurance claims and liability insurance claims as needed.
* Handle all matters with outside vendors as needed.
* Weekly meetings with dealership locations to review business matters and develop systems that make the teams better and more proficient.
* Ensure all human resources and payroll functions are being maintained.
* Cross-train in all accounting positions
REQUIREMENTS * 2 years of previous automotive Office Manager or Controller experience required.
* Strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills
* Excellent analytical ability * college or advanced degree preferred but not necessary.
* Must have experience using Microsoft Office products, i.e.
Excel, Outlook Mail, Word etc. * Must have valid driver’s license.
* Background and drug test will be initiated upon acceptance of the position.
Location/Region: Dallas, TX (75219)