Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Promptly and professionally answer inbound calls with the goal of providing an exceptional client experience resulting in a scheduled reservation with the service team; schedule service appointments, advise on recommended maintenance, confirm scheduled appointments, and reschedule missed appointments
* Perform outbound follow-up calls for due and overdue service clients, Special Order Parts (SOP) notifications, scheduling calls, and any additional outbound calls requested by management
* Master and follow all training materials including inbound service call guides and Strategic Responses (word tracks) to accurately answer all client’s questions
* Meet or exceed month 1, month 2, and month 3 trainee goals and expectations in order to move into the Specialist role (based on 160 scheduled working hours per month, pro-rated for part-time employees):* Month 1: test out of initial training with Team Lead
* Month 2: 1,800 total calls per month; averaging 90 calls per day (inbound and outbound)
* Month 3: 2,100 total calls per month; averaging 105 calls per day (inbound and outbound)
* Check for open recalls; keep current with service specials, all direct mail pieces, and recall notices from the manufacturer
* Utilize the Blueprint KnowledgeDrive and BDC SharePoint to search for answers to client’s questions prior to transferring the phone call to a Service Advisor
* Attend 100%, four consecutive days, of the ServiceMastery certification training; complete training with a testing score of 85% or greater in addition to your regular on-site Service BDC training (estimation 4 weeks in total)
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements * 6 months of prior high-volume call center or similar experience (e.g., collections, etc.)
* Willingness to develop an understanding and adhering to the Service BDC Policies and Procedures Manual
* Desire to develop a solid understanding of product information related to all dealerships, vehicles, and maintenance/repair services provided by the service departments
* Must have strong computer skills, including Outlook, Excel and Word (and preferably dual screen experience)
* Must have strong customer service background
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be punctual and reliable with the ability to work flexible hours
* Must be able to meet the following daily duties:* Telephone – 8 hours per day
* Keyboarding – 8 hours per day * Dual computer screens
* Averaging 100 inbound and outbound calls per day
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55435)