Office Clerk/Receptionist/Customer Service
We are seeking an Office Clerk to join our team in a busy, fast paced, front office!
This position requires a person who can prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and complete them efficiently and accurately while answering phones, greeting customers and dealing with staff throughout the building. Interacting with our customers in a pleasant, professional manner is most important!
• Answer inbound telephone calls
• Greet and assist onsite guests
• Data entry of orders, processing legal notices and obituaries
• Assist with billing and accounts receivable
• Distribute mail, filing, and general office tasks
• Facilitate reader contests
A willingness to learn and take on additional tasks is also important as this person will be trained to provide back-up support for other positions within our company.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent Mac computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Previous office experience
• Accounts Receivable experience a plus
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Diane Lahr-Smith, Business Manager
or mail to: 218 Genesee Street, Geneva NY 14456
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits package.
Finger Lakes Times