Resident & Staff Development Educator
Full Time (Monday through Friday) 8 am-4:30 pm
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate and oversee a complete and comprehensive annual training cycle for all staff and residents.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in an education and/or training related field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in training and/or healthcare education working with a senior population
• Experience in assisted living and dementia care settings preferred
• Proven work experience as a trainer/educator and training facilitator
• Excellent written and verbal communication and teaching skills required.
• Must possess strong organizational skills
To apply for this position, please contact:
Bonnie Babcock, Assistant Executive Director
5102 Parrish Street Extension
PH: (585) 396-1010 ext. 117, Fax: (585) 396-1741
About this company
Senior living community
Location/Region: Canandaigua, NY (14424)